GO PINK – GIVE LOCAL!
Join Us To Support Local Women And Their Families.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your donation enables us to fulfill our mission to help local breast cancer survivors right here in our own community. Our programs include support groups, educational workshops and an individual grant program for immediate and direct needs. (Mentoring Pink and Granting Pink)
WAYS TO GIVE
Local businesses, organizations, clubs, and individuals can give. Make a direct donation or donate a percentage of sales, the proceeds from an item to be sold, or host an event or fundraiser. Supporters and partners may be recognized in social media, the Davis Enterprise, our annual shirts, at events/programs, at our annual Pink Gala and/or on our website.
Pink Partnership Levels (Click here for Pink Partnership Form and recognition levels.)
MAKE A DONATION ONLINE TODAY
We welcome gifts and donations of any amount.
- General Donation
- In Honor or Memory of
- Zumbathon, Party in Pink Event on 10/29/18
- You may also mail your donation by check to:
PO Box 73646
Davis, CA 95617
We appreciate your donation – thank you!
We can also provide a window cling for your store front, and custom flyer with our logo to thank your business/organization for fundraising (along with an acrylic stand). Just email us your fundraising idea and request to: email@example.com.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS:
- Platinum Pink – Davis Firefighters Local 3494
- Hot Pink – Brooks Painting, Guild Mortgage/Mengali Group
- Magenta – Colavita, Davis Food Co-Op, Fairway Mortgage, Nugget Markets
- Rose – GoodHome Group/ReMax Gold/Higgins Team, Kim Eichorn/Lyon Real Estate, Lucinda & Jim Childress, SwimAmerica, Yolo Federal Credit Union
We rely on and appreciate your generous support! Thank you!
Thriving Pink is a local non-profit 501(c)3 with Tax ID #81-2972130.